WJWTRTW / Back to the Womb (2:43)
Composition: Veijalainen & Oikarinen
Matti: lead vocals, percussion
Oikku: electric & acoustic guitars, backing vocals, percussion
Ville: fretted bass, backing vocals
- Mean and agressive song, one of the first written specifically for this album
- Featuring garage-rock attitude, latin rhythms & distorted acoustic guitars
- The main drum parts were originally performed with a percussion & cymbals kit. The snare & bass drum are actually samples triggered by other percussion instruments. If you listen carefully, you can hear the cowbell that triggers the snare sound.
- The acoustic guitars were the first things recorded for the album. The semi-distorted sound is a combination of the real acoustic guitar sound and the acoustic guitars pickup wired through an electric guitar rig.
- Some ultra-high backing vocals were recorded for the chorus, but they were left out in the final mix
- Matti is credited alone for the lyrics, although Ville came up with the title. Also a couple of lines were co-written by all three guys in a motel room in Pietarsaari.