WJWTRTW / Looking for Keith (1:37)
Composition: Veijalainen & Oikarinen
Oikku: electric & acoustic guitars, drums, keyboards
Ville: fretted bass
- Maybe the weirdest track of the album, short but dense.
- A video of this potential top-ten hit was premiered at OMVF in 2000.
- Features bottleneck slide guitar parts that are… well… unorthodox??
- Ville came up with the main riff and Marko composed the song around it.
- The ‘style’ of Marko’s drum arrangement resembles a certain Frank Zappa composition that we used to play.
- The riff was often used as the basis for group improvisations on live gigs.
- Some day we may release a version with vocals, hopefully introducing Matti’s Tom Waits-alter ego…
- Matti came up with the title.